Data Entry 1
Ref ID: 04730-0011830651
Classification: Data Entry Clerk
Compensation: $13.50 to $15.45 hourly
You might be the right person to join this exciting company, if you're looking for a Data Entry Clerk position where there is opportunity for career growth. Candidates who are organized, dependable, detail-oriented, and capable of speedy and accurate data entry should contact Accountemps about a new job opening. The Data Entry Clerk's duties will include accurately entering large volumes of data into Microsoft Excel as well as ERP systems and databases, among other accounting and finance support functions. If you're a reliable, lightning-quick thinker with perfectionist tendencies interested in speedy and accurate data entry, join the team and take one more step toward advancing your career. Located in Itasca, Illinois, this Data Entry Clerk role is a long-term temporary opportunity.
- Handling materials containing highly confidential information
- Processing customer and account source documents by reviewing information and identifying issues
- Continuing operations in accordance with policies and procedures; communicating needed changes
- Aiding the company in data entry and additional administrative tasks
- Acting in accordance with data program techniques and procedures to ensure data entry requirements are met
- Gathering, sorting, and prioritizing data for computer entry
- Executing additional tasks as required
- Strong organization skills
- Expert Microsoft Excel skills required
- Strong computer skills including customer database systems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience desired
- High school diploma or comparable degree
- Produce a data entry speed of 8,000 keystrokes per hour with 100% accuracy
- Able to work independently with a minimal amount of oversight
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.