Sales Analytics Specialist/Manager
Wondfo USA is seeking a full-time Sales Analytics Manager who will be responsible for researching conditions in national markets, data automation, monitoring, analysis, and reporting. The Sales Analytics Manager will provide insight and quantitative objectives to improve sales of Wondfo USA products/services and assist with the development of strategic marketing plans.
- Create and evaluate procedures for collecting data
- Prepare reports illustrating data via dashboards and translate complex findings to the sales team and senior leadership.
- Gather and analyze data on customer demographics, preference, needs, and purchasing habits to detect potential markets and factors impacting product demand.
- Collaborate with E-Commerce, Sales, and Marketing departments to develop marketing/advertising strategies based on research conducted identifying needs.
- Seek and provide information to help Wondfo determine their position in the marketplace
- Compile data on competitors analyzing their prices, sales, and methods of marketing and distribution
- Forecast, track, monitor and analyze industry trends/statistics
- Make recommendations and develop KPIs that enhance sales incentives
- Measure effectiveness of business strategies and identify opportunities for improvement
- Bilingual -Chinese & English preferred; at a minimum, the ability to understand and to make oneself understood to all Chinese speaking individuals
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in Sales Analytics and Business Operations, or similar function
- Experience presenting and communicating complex data
- Expert in SQL, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience with data base management technologies such as Tableau and Teradata
- Experience with CRM software such as Salesforce
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Action-oriented team player with excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Competitive Salary
- Medical & Dental Group Insurance
- Life Insurance
Wondfo Biotech Co., Ltd, located in Guangzhou China, is a world renowned rapidly growing POCT manufacturer specializing in diagnostic reagents and equipment of IVD realm. Founded in 1992 and owning more than 22 years R&D experience, Wondfo Biotech has established one R&D center in San Diego, one branch in Chicago and nine additional global offices now. WondfoUSA's products have been distributed to over 120 countries, supplying over 136,800 healthcare institutions and benefiting 2,895,780,000 people worldwide. Wondfo Biotech is devoted to making the world a better place by providing innovative POCT products. We have received CE certificates, FDA certificates, FSC certificates, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2012 quality system certification.