CDL-A Flatbed Driving - Flatbed Training Available
Central Oregon Truck Company
HIRING COMPANY FLATBED DRIVERS
REGIONAL AND OTR POSITIONS AVAILABLE
EARN MORE IN YOUR FIRST 6 MONTHS WITH US, OR WE'LL GIVE YOU $3,500!
COTC was built by flatbed drivers and still managed by flatbed drivers. We serve all 48 continental states. Contact us today and get on the road with one of the best fleets to drive for!
CDL A TRUCK DRIVER BENEFITS:
- Pay Increase: Drivers Average $77,500 per Year
- Our Drivers keep moving - Get your next load within the next 60 minutes or get $100 Bonus
- NEW Transition Pay Program
- Additional $0.03/mi Your First 3 Months with COTC
- Additional $0.02/mi During Months 6-9
- Regional & OTR positions available
- Kenworth T680
- Average 522 miles per day with a 1,000 LOH
- Schedule Your Home Time Up To A Year In Advance. We Promise To Get You There.
- No Fee Per Diem. Keep All of YOUR Money
- 401K Employer Match Of Up To 4% With No Vesting Period
- Nationwide Medical, Dental, Vision – Premiums Paid 100% by COTC
- Short-Term Disability – Paid 100% by COTC
- Passenger Insurance – Paid 100% by COTC
- Flexible Spending Account Available
- Rider Policy
CDL A DRIVER REQUIREMENTS:
- Active Class A CDL in State of Residence
- Minimum of 23 Years of Age
- Minimum of 1 Year Recent & Verifiable Regional/OTR Experience
- Flatbed experience preferred - We will train!
- Clean Driving Record
ABOUT CENTRAL OREGON TRUCK COMPANY
Central Oregon Truck Company was founded in 1992 brokering local and regional freight in Pacific Northwest. We have grown our asset-based operations to more than 300 trucks and non-asset based operations to more than 1,700 third-party carriers, servicing more than 2,500 customers annually in all 48 States and Canada. The industry has experienced significant changes over the past 25 years; yet our core values of family, teamwork, safety, and honesty have endured.