Elk Grove Village
Temp to Hire or Direct Hire Opportunity
Screen cargo in compliance with the guidelines set forth by TSA. Demonstrate and to operating principles set forth, while maintaining 100% compliance w/all cargo screening training. Observe and report activities and incidents providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Screen cargo following TSA Guidelines. This includes, but is not limited to Physical Inspection, X-Ray and other electronic equipment.
- Be proactive in obtaining information in regards to post orders, revisions, and daily event needs, (i.e. parking list, and access changes).
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication stills
- These functions are not limited to these listed and may be expanded upon at any time, however it will be mutually agreed upon.
- High School Diploma and/or equivalent; Associates Degree; Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- US Citizen or lawful permanent resident, green card is acceptable
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or pay-card
- High school diploma program
- Better-U Penn Foster co!urses
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer