Operator Associate (Print) - Night Shift
Operator Associate (Print Department), HIRING IMMEDIATELY, Bridgeview IL
$5,000 Sign Bonus
Up to $20.99 per hour
Print Operator Associate available night shifts: 7PM to 7AM
- Starting rate up to $20.99 an hour
- Sign-on Bonus*: $5000
- Retention Bonus*: $1500
- Eligible for annual & skill-based wage increases
- Add EXTRA money to your paycheck by referring friends and family
- Eligible for monthly bonus based upon plant productivity*
- Medical (Comprehensive PPO, two HRA Plans and an HSA plan)
- Dental (basic and comprehensive coverage)
- Vision (basic and premier coverage)
- Prescription drug coverage
- 401K with a 6% company match (Eligible to participate from day one (1) with 100 % vesting in all company provided funds immediately)
- New Hire Wellness Bonus (see plan details)
- Healthcare and Dependent day care flexible spending accounts
- Livongo diabetes program
- Corporate discounts
TEXT TO APPLY PTVE @ 97211 Responsibilities
- Consistently and safely operates machines at or above standard levels of operation including waste, quality, efficiency and utilization
- Trouble shoot, identify and correct machine related problems through proper adjustments to various parts of the machine
- Provide innovative solutions for production issues
- Provides support and guidance to less experienced personnel
- Completes appropriate end of shift paperwork, accounting for crewing time, machine time, and production quantities
- Able to inspect and recognize defective product and make machine adjustments to correct cause of defects
- Observes all housekeeping, standard work and safety guidelines
- Mechanical aptitude, demonstrated problem solving skills and effective communication skills - written and verbal are required
- Manual Dexterity
- Excellent communication skills
- Detailed record keeping per the prescribed frequency
- Hand/eye coordination
- Analytical skills
- Math Skills (calculators to determine and record production data)
- Basic troubleshooting skills to resolve minor machine issues relating to its operation
- Understanding of production measurement tools such as level, etc.
- Knowledge of product quality standards
Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.
Conyers is an Atlanta suburb and the only city in Rockdale County, Georgia. The city is 24 miles east of downtown Atlanta and is a part of the Atlanta Metropolitan Area. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 15,195. The city is the county seat of Rockdale County.
The plant was acquired by Pactiv in 2003, manufactures PET and Polypropylene Lids & ESL Trays, and has approximately 180 employees. The Conyers plant was awarded Pactiv safety plant of the year 2018, Foodservice BU Environmental plant of the year 2019.
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847) 482-4320 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws.