Accounts Payable Clerk
Ref ID: 01360-0011910694
Classification: Accounts Payable Clerk
Compensation: $14.25 to $16.50 hourly
Join a team of highly skilled, motivated professionals as an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk through this opportunity offered by Robert Half. This position works closely and reports to the Accounting Manager and handles all general administrative needs of the AP/Finance Department. Matching and batching code, resolving A/P issues, processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L and processing checks are primary areas of focus. Contact us today to discover how you can quickly move up the career ladder on a fast-growing team. This Accounts Payable Clerk role will be located in the Niles, Illinois area and will be a long-term contract / temporary to hire position.
- Provide customer service to internal business partners
- Carry out additional projects as required
- Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; ensuring compliance with company policies
- Verify, log and send checks, including facilitating special handling
- Organize, register, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Manage full-cycle A/P
- Open, organize, and distribute department mail daily
- Provide support during internal and external audits
- Handle administrative tasks for the AP/Finance Department
- Articulate customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
- 10 Key Skills experience
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- Be detailed, flexible, and organized
- Spreadsheet and database capabilities
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.