Web Content Publisher 27059
One of the largest health insurers in the nation is focused on continuously building an industry-defining, world-class IT capability. Healthcare is forever evolving, especially due to emerging technologies, making this a great experience to add to your resume. Come join their winning team!
This contract role as a Web Content Publisher in Chicago, IL will lead content projects and programs, working with multiple business stakeholders to develop effective content to support the online user experience. This role is remote until a return to work is established.
• 3-5 years of experience in web content strategy
• Preferably with experience using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), marketing experience.
• Lead content projects and programs, working with multiple business stakeholders to develop effective content to support the online user experience.
• Collaborate with creative and technical teams, including designers and content publishers, in the creation and maintenance of content for multiple digital assets.
• Leveraging information about the audience, customer needs and business objectives, the content strategist will ensure that the content meets copywriting, brand and style standards.
• Responsibilities for an individual in this position range from doing content entry to leading strategy development and execution.
• Create recommendations for web content based on business and customer needs.
• Help define user requirements,
• Edit, proof and enter content into the content management system as needed.
• Provide direction to copywriting and other creative staff.
Solving IT is pleased to offer a rich benefit plan to our W2 employees. We offer five health plan options and a PPO dental plan through Blue Cross Blue Shield, Term Life/AD&D Insurance, and 401(k) Savings Plan. Solving IT subsidizes the health and dental premium for the employee.
As you continue to develop your skills and experience, Solving IT will work with your changing preferences to match you with rewarding projects. Our unrivaled reputation for quality is demonstrated through our Inavero Best of Staffing award that was won due to the feedback from our own clients and candidates. We also love to socialize and have fun so we have regularly scheduled parties and events for you to unwind and network with fellow consultants.
Whether you are searching for your next challenge or just looking to stay on top of market trends, Solving IT is committed to help position you appropriately. By leveraging the latest market and compensation data available, you can rest assured that you are getting more than just an informed opinion. You are getting the Solving IT Experience.