Talent Acquisition Sourcer
Praxair, Inc. is a leading industrial gas company in North and South America and one of the largest worldwide. Praxair produces, sells and distributes atmospheric, process and specialty gases, and high-performance surface coatings. Our products, services and technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing efficiency and environmental benefits to a wide variety of industries, including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, primary metals and many others. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.praxair.com.
Are you passionate about finding creative and innovative ways to source top talent? Do you bring fresh ideas and insights to advance the Talent Acquisition sourcing strategy and vision for the future? Are you interested in being an integral member of a talent acquisition team supporting a Fortune 300 company?
Praxair Distribution, Inc.’s Talent Acquisition Team is responsible for developing strategies to identify and attract competitive talent. We are looking for a Sourcer to join our dynamic team in Burr Ridge, IL.
The Talent Acquisition Sourcer will play an integral role in establishing targeted sourcing strategies and building a diverse pipeline of candidates through creative methods. The Talent Acquisition Sourcer will report to the Associate Director, Talent Acquisition.
Talent Acquisition Sourcer
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Specialists and Hiring Managers to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals, as well as pipelines for upcoming searches. Manage multiple searches supporting several Talent Acquisition team members at any one time.
- Continually document and expand network of websites, user groups and other resources where talent can be found to generate possible candidates for open job searches
- Find, engage, and activate passive diverse candidates using Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques. Ensures search efforts reach a diverse spectrum of candidates, with results that reflect labor market availability for ethnicity and gender within protected EEO job categories.
- Screen resumes and conduct initial interviews to determine basic qualifications.
- Provide ongoing feedback to Talent Acquisition team members on the recruitment marketplace that helps keep managers informed about realistic expectations. Attend meetings with Talent Acquisition team members when necessary to gain a better understanding of required talent pool, as well as intake calls with hiring managers as needed to better understand the objectives and requirements.
- Manage full life cycle of the recruitment process for specific requisitions across all regions as needed.
- Monitor market trends and developments in sourcing tools and technologies and maximizes competitive intelligence
- Development of company target lists, and identification of specialty professional groups and associations.
- Manage ad-hoc strategic projects (diversity research mapping, military recruiting, special recruitment events, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ recruiting/sourcing experience in a corporate or agency setting across a wide range of disciplines and geographic locations is required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with LinkedIn and ATS systems (Taleo preferred). LinkedIn certification a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, attract and qualify candidates.
- Strong understanding of cutting-edge tools and sourcing techniques required.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously,
- Strong analytical skills with passion for research, data, and demonstrated ability to proactively develop creative sourcing strategies.
- Passion for networking, leveraging, and establishing professional relationships and existing relationships with a professional network and affinity groups a plus.
- Resourceful and able to navigate through complexity and ambiguity.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.Apply