Financial Systems & Reporting Analyst II
- Develop innovative approaches to creatively streamline our processes for reporting and analyses.
- Reconcile Oracle ERP and Hyperion close processes and key system interfaces
- Prepare reports and analyses such as sales and cost reporting using Oracle Discoverer and management reporting using Hyperion Smartview.
- Coordinate and upload financial documents and forecasts between our Oracle ERP system and Hyperion consolidation system.
- Be responsible for the reporting and analysis of our trade working capital performance.
- Run the headcount database for our global operations
- Prepare quarterly and year-end reports to meet Emerson’s SEC reporting requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, IT, or a closely related field of study
- 4 years of related experience
- Experience with large ERP accounting systems (Oracle preferred) and/or Hyperion/HFM financial consolidating system
- Demonstrated use of general accounting concepts and close processes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, in particular, Microsoft Excel
- Legal authorization to work in the US
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
One or both of the following experiences preferred, but not required:
- Work experience at/for a manufacturing company
- Experience collaborating with people of different cultures and language backgrounds.
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills, and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer the right options to meet our employee's needs: medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more. Our employees work from home up to three days a week, and we provide them with flexible time off plans including paid parental leave (maternal and paternal), vacation, and holiday leave.
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities, and the world in which we live. Learn more about us!.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our Culture & Values and about Diversity & Inclusion at Emerson.
Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].