VP Global Growth Marketing & Strategy
The company is seeking a driven leader with exceptional demand generation experience and a talent for empowering high performing teams to join our marketing leadership team as the VP of Global Growth Marketing & Strategy. You will play a pivotal part in our continued success and extremely fast growth, ensuring that our sales teams around the world have sufficient pipeline to have effective conversations with qualified prospects each and every day. You will take ownership of the scalable, predictable and repeatable process of creating sales pipeline by guiding prospects all the way through the funnel, from anonymous visitor to delighted customer. You will oversee all aspects of demand generation to achieve revenue goals that support the company's fast-paced growth. You will lead a team that collaborates across functions to execute and optimize integrated, multi-channel programs that nurture and ultimately deliver qualified, high-quality leads to our B2B sales team. You'll define channel, waterfall conversion, and ROI goals and reporting, and then own achievement of those goals. We are seeking an analytical, strategic and results-driven marketer who likes to roll up your sleeves and get things done. This strategic role requires an individual with a strong analytical mindset and a passion for strategy development, program planning & execution, team management and process optimization to work cross-functionally and prescribe the best path to our aggressive growth targets.
As a direct report to our CMO, VP of Global Marketing, you'll partner with leaders across Marketing, Sales, Revenue Operations, and others to develop and evolve ideas that bring together customer engagement with company goals and sales objectives driving cross-functional initiatives to ensure optimal demand capture and performance throughout our entire funnel.
As the VP, Global Growth Marketing & Strategy, you will...
- Lead a team of marketing professionals to successfully develop a data-driven, comprehensive, full-funnel demand generation and acquisition strategy.
- Develop a strategy that combines both technical and content elements, to drive ongoing improvements in SEO and organic search results.
- Create collaborative partnerships across the organization to identify, launch and refine holistic inbound and outbound demand generation strategies.
- Highly analytical with a proven ability to work with data to find areas of improvement across a complex marketing funnel. Own the analysis, reporting and optimization of all demand generation programs with both the ability and desire to optimize ROMI and sales efficiency.
- Get to the root of issues and blockers and then implement the tools, technologies, and internal processes to get the job done.
- Partner with revenue operations, marketing, and sales leadership to present insights and advocate for programs/campaigns to reach our pipeline and revenue goals.
- Lead analysis and reporting efforts of our marketing metrics in partnership with our RevOps team, and keep cross-functional teams and executives informed of attainment against KPIs.
- Create thorough and thoughtful digital marketing plans for our launches, presenting them to leadership and our board when needed.
We are looking for you if you have…
- 10+ years of experience in demand generation or revenue management/planning roles; preferably at a consumer or B2B high tech growth company; ad tech or martech experience is a big plus!
- A track-record of measurable success in developing and growing enterprise pipeline through innovative campaigns and programs to scale company growth.
- Self-motivated, revenue driven, and passionate about helping the company become the undisputed leader in our industry.
- Strong track record of working cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Significant experience partnering with Sales to find effective and efficient ways to build and accelerate pipeline.
- Hands-on approach with integrated campaign development and execution.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and manage competing priorities with ease.
- Outstanding writing skills to develop creative and effective campaign messaging.
- Expertise in multi-stage demand gen funnels and related technologies including marketing automation (e.g., HubSpot), ABM (e.g., Terminus), CRM (e.g., Salesforce), enablement (e.g., Highspot), and business intelligence systems (e.g., Tableau) along with all of the major digital and social platforms.
- Experience integrating leading sales enablement and knowledge systems
- Deep interest in the data underlying the funnel and ability to nerd out on the data, so we can do things like (1) track cost of customer acquisition (CAC) at the marketing campaign level and (2) produce action-oriented, insight-driven reporting.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or a related field; post-graduate qualifications are a plus.