Senior Tax Analyst
Creative Financial Staffing
Our client, a leading manufacturing company is seeking a Senior Tax Analyst to join the team. This is a Large multi-billion dollar company that is stable and growing! This company offers opportunity for growth and has numerous examples of internal promotions. Top Responsibilities
- Assist in the preparation of the consolidated tax return Federal and State filings.
- Assist with developing audit ready files to support current year returns; provide IRS audit assistance as requested by audit/controversy teams.
- Assist in the tax reporting process.
- Preparation of the US income tax provision. This involves both the recurring calculations and non-recurring calculations (ex: tax reserve calculations, divestitures, acquisitions, audit settlements, etc.).
- Assist when needed with adherence to department policies regarding managing, updating, and ensuring the tax accounting procedures are compliance with required internal controls.
- Assist in gathering tax accounting information to help support the tax planning team.
- Bachelors in Accounting
- 3+ years of experience
- CPA or CPA tracking is a plus