Account Management & Talent Acquisition
Creative Financial Staffing
CFS is hiring a client-facing Recruiter & Account Manager due to growth in our executive staffing services. This is an opportunity to grow your career and share in mutual success as an employee-owner. You will receive full benefits, uncapped commission, bonuses, sales prizes, ongoing training, and investments in our ESOP.
For nearly 30 years our company has had a strong vision for its employees: to Grow, Have Fun, Make Money, and Create Opportunities for People. We are an employee-owned, national company with the resources to support career development. However, each office has less than a dozen employees, giving small family feel. We believe in giving our employees the tools to succeed and the independence to execute.
- Mid-Level role is focused on creating and maintaining a book of business
- Combine sales and recruiting: you will connect with clients (hiring mangers) who have job openings and then recruit candidates (job seekers) to fill those positions.
- Full-desk, 'cradle to grave' position - manage all facets of the process
- We provide top tier accounting and finance talent to our clients through a match making process. You will maintain a list of vetted candidates as well as collaborate with your team to find the best possible fit for each job
- Follow up with clients-ensure successful placement, fix any issues, grow the account
- 2-5 years of experience in sales or staffing
- Able to confidently communicate with everyone from a college temp to a CEO
- Excited to work with a likeminded team of outgoing and driven professionals
- Self-motivated and competitive - we ONLY promote from within, so there is plenty of room for growth
- Likes to manage one's work like it is their own business
- Makes friends easily, retains clients, has a great sense of humor
- Wants to 'hunt' and make money!
- Base salary + uncapped commission
- Sales contests and prizes, including trips to tropical destinations
- Employee Stock Ownership aka ESOP (Ask me more about this!)
- Comprehensive new hire training at 'CFS University' + ongoing development throughout your career
- Insurance: health, dental, vision, life. Flexible spending and health spending. Commuter benefit.
- 401K+ match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
Interested in learning more?
Contact: Alex Cuttitta
Keywords: business development, sales, account management, account manager, B2B sales, staffing, recruiting, accounting, public accounting, professional services, finance