Business Analyst - IT
Ref ID: 01310-0011868056
Classification: Business Analyst
Compensation: $40.00 to $50.00 hourly
If you're a seasoned business analyst looking to thrive with a successful company, Robert Half Technology may have the Business Analyst role for you. Are you comfortable with listening to customers and responding to their needs by creating a clear plan of action? Candidates who find success in this role are driven individuals who communicate well and possess a strong set of technical and social skills. This long-term temporary opening is for a Business Analyst in the Lake Forest, Illinois area.
How you will make an impact
- Work in close partnership with development team to invent and analyze product requirements to meet business goals
- Partner with designers on wire-frames, interactions, and user flows
- Assist with creating documentation for software solutions, using a customer-focused approach
- Create innovative and highly usable solutions for new product specifications
- Assess and review business, technical, and functional requirements
- Develop detailed user stories and profiles
- Work with development and QA teams to test and implement new corrections and improvements
- Experience developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience
- Experience with API design
- Prior experience with usability and application performance considerations
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.