Ref ID: 01340-0011911422
Classification: Marketing Assistant
Compensation: $15.04 to $17.41 hourly
Summary: The E-Commerce Marketing Specialist will be responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of ecommerce marketing projects. In this role you will help develop and drive business plan to grow its ecommerce business through the execution of digital strategies, promotions and revenue generating programs. You will play a key role in the online development of new content as well as the enhancement of our current product offerings. This position will support the overall user experience by working cross-functionally with our sales reps, management teams, as well as our dealer partners to support their ongoing business needs for new and current customers in North America.
- At least one year of experience in ecommerce, ecommerce marketing, performance marketing, conversion optimization or digital marketing
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central and/or Shopify preferred
- Experience with email marketing tools and Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work without assistance while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage time to successfully address multiple priorities and projects
- Positive team attitude; willing to share successful methods
- Strong work-ethic, with a commitment to continuous learning
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite Products
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.