Entry Level Machine Operator
Are you looking for a general position in warehouse and don't know where to start? This entry level Machine Operator position might be for you!
Job Details for Machine Operator:
- Schedule: (Monday-Friday/ 1st, 2nd & 3rd shift/ Hours vary on shift)
- Pay Rate: $15.00 - $16.00
- Temp to Hire
- Entry level
- Basic knowledge of warehouse duties
Job Responsibilities & Description for Machine Operator:
- Independent work.
- Placing small miscellaneous parts on machine.
- Inspecting product for damages or defects.
- Watching product in machine to ensure the machine is running smoothly.
Job Requirements for Machine Operator:
- No experience needed
- Ability to carry out simple instructions
- Ability to carry out assignments/ tasks asking Supervisor if instructions are unclear.
- Entry level, basic knowledge of warehouse.
- Ability to work in a repetitive environment at a certain pace.
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Illinois (IL) throughout the Greater Chicago area - Bolingbrook, Burbank, Chicago, Crest Hill, Elmhurst, Frankfort, and Wheeling. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. IND64