Business Development Manager
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for bringing in new accounts in the food vertical of a leading packaging company.
Client is a global, leading packaging company in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical space with a great reputation in the industry.
* Identify and obtain new business opportunities, driving growth and profit expectations within territory.
* Aggressively seek new business opportunities through cold calling and on-site visits.
* Become an expert on company's products and markets.
* Manage existing accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
* Participate in trade shows as needed.
* 2-4 years of experience in the Packaging or Sales industries is a plus
* Outstanding prospecting and closing skills
* Excellent negotiation skills
* High level of personal initiative, energy and accountability for business success
* Ability to travel
Job Offer- Competitive salary + incentive plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, dental, vision