Sr. Digital Marketing Analyst
Advance Auto Parts
The Programmatic Display & Social Remarketing Media expert will guide the way forward for Advance Auto Parts as we continue to take big leaps forward in automation and personalization. This is an integral role on this growing team. If you are bold, creative, fearless, and ambitious then you just might the person we are looking for!
The right person will take us into un-chartered territory by setting a course for world-class programmatic and social remarketing media programs at Advance Auto Parts.
This role requires a deft hand at establishing shared vision, strategy adoption, and common metrics for driving omni-channel success through display & paid social remarketing programs. This role will help manage our agency partnerships, own the technical and strategic roadmap for these programs and to drive the cadence for testing & learning.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Own strategic vision and program framework for display & paid social media remarketing.
- Develop an audience-first, data-driven methodologies to increase reach, engagement, conversion.
- Set clear metrics and compare results with internal and external benchmarks.
- Establish & evangelize best practices across display & paid social media marketing.
- Oversee quality assurance process and provide technical support where appropriate.
- Identify and address any data, platform or technology gaps that might hinder successful test and learn deployment.
- Develops and nurtures internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals.
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics.
- Deep, experiential knowledge of display and paid social media strategies and tactics
- Technically aptitude for tag management, campaign set-up, product feed optimization, and demonstrable use of 1st and 3rd party data for targeting, segmentation
- First-hand experience with DSP, DCO, DMP
- Strong, working knowledgeable of MTA and MMM
- Able to deliver against multiple simultaneous tasks with excellence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fun, and entrepreneurial environment
- 5-7 years of experience in digital marketing roles with demonstrable advancement
- 3-5 years leading paid social, programmatic display programs
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to collaborate in a heavily matrixed environment
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with Google Analytics, Neustar, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Prior experience in an omni-channel retail organization such as FMCG, home improvement, hardware, or durables
- Have seen this space from both the agency and client perspective
- You’re part teacher, ninja, coach, and ringmaster