Technical Operations Engineer
Sinclair Broadcast Group
The primary role of this position is to ensure that the 24/7 Stadium linear channel is broadcast error free.
This position is located on-site in our office located in the United Center. Work days will vary but will be based on a 4 day work week and a 10 ½ hour shift per work day.
- Ensure live studio show and live events are broadcast error free
- Troubleshoot broadcast and network equipment including but not limited to: cameras, monitors, playback devices, audio equipment, master control equipment, editing equipment, lighting, and switchers
- Responsible for helping bringing in live feeds for use in master control via ltn, teradek, liveu, etc
- Operating master control when necessary
- Work with Technical Operations team in identifying new and innovative ways of accomplishing video production goals
- Associates degree or equivalent in broadcast/digital video field or similar preferred
- 1 year related experience preferred
- Troubleshooting skills, ability to think and act quickly with a basic understanding of audio and video workflows
- Knowledge of master control systems (grass valley itx) is a plus
- Comfortable working under pressure and acting quickly to ensure a seamless operation
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!