Samsung Dedicated Sales and Training Representative
Premium Retail Services
Calling all passionate, results-driven individuals! We’re looking for sales and training professionals to represent the iconic Samsung brand by connecting customers with technology solutions that work for them and creating memorable in-store experiences that drive sales.
* Passionate about technology - specifically home entertainment tech.
* Natural and engaging communicator.
* Excited about making customer connections.
* Enthusiastic about representing one of the biggest brands in the world.
* Ready to take on new and exciting challenges.
* Potential to make an additional $5/hour based on performance.
* Mileage reimbursement provided.
* $50/mth phone allowance.
What you’ll do:
* Increase Samsung sales and brand awareness by leading engaging training sessions with store associates and producing exciting customer engagement promotions in store.
* Generate excitement about products through your training sessions while covering product details, brand awareness and brand image.
* Build and maintain long-term trusting relationships with retail store associates, retail management and client management.
* Maintain a consistent and highly visible presence in designated retail stores within your assigned territory.
* Make Samsung products stand out in stores by ensuring product look and display is consistent with protocol, plan-o-gram compliance, samples working properly, overall appearance and above presentation standards of competitive products.
* Attend regular training sessions on assigned products to stay on top of the latest and greatest.
* Routinely participate and/or present in retail sales location store meetings.
* Maintaining consistent store visit schedule and entering into assigned system monthly.
* 40hrs per week schedule.
Your experience and qualifications:
* Minimum requirement of a High School diploma or GED and/or six months of Consumer electronics Sales and Training experience.
* Proven track record of making and maintaining great relationships with accounts.
* Strong presentation skills with small to large groups.
* Representatives must be willing to drive throughout the market on a regular basis and have reliable transportation to do so.
* Exceptional skills in customer service, time management, self-confidence, flexibility, analysis, accountability, practicality, presentation, and communication.
* Significant understanding of remote business tools such as smart phones, tablets, and/or laptops, including trouble-shooting issues with connectivity.
* Background check and drug test will be required.
So, are you Premium’s next Samsung Dedicated Sales and Training Representative?