Risk & Compliance Juris Doctor (Entry-Level)
Ref ID: 00155-0011914553
Classification: eDS Juris Doctorate - Unlicensed
Looking to join a career that provides the opportunity to learn, inspire and advance within a collaborative and diverse company culture? Our client, a leading global consulting firm, is seeking Unlicensed or Licensed Juris Doctors to join their Financial Crimes Compliance practice in their Chicago, Dallas and Charlotte offices. This is an entry-level JD role, perfect for those looking to get into Consulting.
- Interfacing with clients who are typically among the world's leading companies
- Collaborating with your team to deliver solutions for complex business problems
- Performing transaction monitoring and financial alert reviews as a part of the Financial Crimes Compliance team
- Gathering, summarizing and examining data and information
- Identifying and documenting implications of the examinations
- Juris Doctor Degree Required (License is not mandatory; Recent graduates also encouraged to apply)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel and Excel Pivot Tables
- AML or Financial experience preferred but not required
- Interest in Risk and Compliance Process
- Ability to work on-site once team moves back to office (Must reside in Chicago, Dallas or Charlotte areas)
- Ability to Travel up to 50% of the time (suburban, regional or out of state locations based on company requests)
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401K Match
- Flexible Time Off
- Mentoring and Development
Looking for an opportunity to gain experience across industries grow your technical capabilities and gain leadership qualities? Apply to join our leading consulting firm today. We are urgently and rapidly hiring and expect all positions will be filled in the next two weeks.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.