Marketing Project Specialist
Inspiring People - Impactful Experiences
If there was one common theme to describe what our employees get from a career with Envista,
it's: An Experience. Envista prides itself on being One Company/One Team.
Forensic engineering, as an industry, is designed to rely on scientific principles to investigate all types of failures impacting service, people, and business production- from minor to catastrophic. It's our job to analyze and determine why it happened.
Envista Forensics, a leading provider of forensic consulting services, has an immediate opening for a Marketing Project Specialist to support the ongoing growth of their Equipment Restoration line of business, AREPA.
When you join Envista, here's what to expect:
- Motivating projects: no day is the same.
- Potential to propel your career forward with our thoughtfully designed career paths.
- Contribute to a diverse team that encourages innovation and aspires to always do better.
- Impact businesses all over the world with your ability to solve intricate matters
- Established client portfolio that takes us to five continents and endless opportunity for company
- Work in a family-oriented atmosphere with a small company feel, with the resources and technology of a large enterprise.
Insight on Your Impact:
- Work directly with marketing, sales and regional leaders to execute all aspects of vertical marketing strategy/campaigns.
- Interface with outside marketing agencies, such as graphic designers and social media agencies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to reinforce corporate brand through development of print/digital advertisements, email newsletters, case studies, video content, print/digital marketing collateral, trade show campaigns and social media initiatives.
- Coordinate global online client education and training programs by assisting with schedule/topic development, collaboration with presenters, management of course approval deadlines, marketing content development and training with all presenters on webinar platform.
- Implement multilingual website updates using Content Management System and working with regional stakeholders.
- Work directly with Vice President of Marketing and other departmental heads on internal corporate communications.
- Functions as an effective member of the team, assisting co-workers as needed and learning from colleagues and supervisors; supports the goals of the department and organization; demonstrates initiative in the interest of the client and the organization.
- Upholds the values of Cor Partners and Envista Forensics and the culture espoused by Our Foundation, consistently demonstrating professionalism, integrity and the highest standards of ethical behavior and professional conduct; conducts oneself in a manner that reflects favorably on the organization. Maintains the confidentiality of proprietary and sensitive information, exercising sound judgment and discretion in any disclosure of information related to Envista Forensics and their endeavors.
- Perform other duties and/or responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Communications, Marketing or related field.
- 5-7 years' providing B2B marketing coordination and support, preferably with specific experience in professional services, engineering or manufacturing.
- Direct work experience working on teams responsible for email marketing communications, marketing events, and print/digital content development.
- Well experienced with website content management systems (Umbraco, Kentico, WordPress), email automation systems (ClickDimensions, Marketo, ConstantContact, SurveyMonkey, MailChimp), Customer Relationship Management Systems (MS Dynamics, Salesforce), Google Adwords, Google Analytics
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office.
- Detail oriented multi-tasker
- Some experience working on teams responsible for creation of video marketing content.
- Strong writing skills, especially in technical and service oriented B2B sectors.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
One Company/One Team is not just one of our 5 Guiding Principles, it's we how separate ourselves from our competitors. We learn together, we win together and through our team members voices, we bring certainty to an uncertain world.
At Envista, we recognize that our potential team members come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a role. We strive to reflect the communities and clients we serve to drive innovation, excellence, and meaningful work-We want you to bring your authentic self to Envista. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodations during the interview process.