Entry / Associate Level Recruiter
Creative Financial Staffing
CFS is hiring a Recruiter due to growth in the Chicago/Oakbrook territory. This is an opportunity to begin a career with us, rather than just another job.
For nearly 30 years our company has had a strong vision for its employees: to Grow, Have Fun, Make Money, and Create Opportunities for People. We are an employee-owned, national company with the resources to support career development. However, each office has less than a dozen employees, giving a small family feel.
- Entry to Mid-Level full cycle recruiting role in which you will source top accounting and finance talent
- Must love talking on the phone: you will reach out to job seekers, reply to applicants, collaborate with coworkers, and continue to check in with your placed employees
- Post ads for new job openings and sift through resumes/applications
- Conduct interviews and reference checks
- Get to know job applicants, their skills, and their preferred company environment
- 'Matchmake' with the sales team to find the perfect candidates for each job opening
- 1-4 years experience in sales, recruiting or staffing (this includes sales or hiring in retail and hospitality, and recruiting in admissions or career services)
- Excited to learn more about recruiting and grow with our company!
- Highly organized with the ability to effectively manage themselves in a fast-paced environment
- Able to confidently communicate with everyone from a college temp to a CEO
- Happy to work with a likeminded team of outgoing and driven professionals
- Self-motivated and competitive - we ONLY promote from within, so there is plenty of room for growth
- Makes friends easily, retains customers, has a great sense of humor
- Salary + uncapped commission
- Sales contests and prizes, including trips to tropical destinations
- Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP)
- Comprehensive new hire training at 'CFS University' + ongoing development throughout your career
- Insurance: health, dental, vision, life. Flexible spending and health spending. Commuter benefit.
- 401K+ match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
Interested in learning more?
Contact: Alex Cuttitta
This is an Associate/Mid-Level position for those starting out or wanting to grow their careers in the recruiting industry - Senior Management and Executives need not apply.