• Performing mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic maintenance of manufacturing equipment (i.e. printing presses, folding machines, etc.).
• Repairing and maintaining facility systems (HVAC, plumbing, compressed air, and humidification).
• Painting and performing minor repairs of building interior and exterior including masonry, wallboard, ceiling tiles, woodwork, etc.
• Using rulers, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments accurately.
• Performing basic handiwork such as replacing light bulbs, ballasts, water, and air filters, and plumbing fixtures, cleaning drains, hanging pictures and bulletin boards, and maintaining proper forklift batteries.
• Preparing and operating machine tools such as grinders, and drill presses to repair machine parts and/or fixtures.
• Troubleshoots electric and electronic problems.
• Performing inspections of and tests fire alarms and pumps.
• Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical components including bindery equipment (folder roller changes, transport belts, bearings, drive motors) and presses.
• Troubleshoots and repairs PLC’s.
• Troubleshoots motors, pumps, compressors, and any other systems in the plant.
• Checking new and refurbished parts for the proper specs.
• Performing preventative maintenance.
• Performing machine modifications to improve production as needed.
• Working on call as required.
• Building custom parts on demand.
• Maintaining accurate maintenance records.
• Operating scissors..
Shift start: 1:30PM or 9:00PM
Shift length: 8.5 hours
Monday - Friday
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 20 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging, and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.