Creative Financial Staffing
Our client, a leading manufacturing company, is seeking a Finance Manager. This is a very stable company and is seeking a strong leader to join the team.
- Opportunity for career growth- move up the business unit or climb the ladder in corporate
- Company is growing, organically and through acquisitions
- Process improvement-oriented role- make things better
- Make the role your own- newly created. Lots of autonomy.
- Top notch benefits, good healthcare plans, 401k 4% match +2% discretionary match (up to 6%)
- Prepare monthly financial statements in accordance with US GAAP
- Identify and address finance and accounting issues as they arise; Ensure understanding and compliance across business with company policies/processes; in such areas a compliance, ethics, finance and accounting • Coordinate with external and internal auditors as needed
- Proactive in driving actions to maximize business opportunities and mitigate issues
- Provide timely analysis of financial performance with appropriate bridges showing key drivers for deviations from target
- Infuse cost consciousness and awareness to operations and support business unit in resource allocation decisions to optimize spending and maximize returns
- Take ownership of on-going reporting business level gross margin reporting and provide analysis to the business unit leadership team and corporate.
- Seeking 5+ years of Finance/Accounting experience
- Manufacturing industry is a plus
- CPA Preferred