Ref ID: 01300-0011911232
Compensation: $43.54 to $50.41 hourly
If you have an interest in advancing your legal career in a growing firm, consider this Attorney position. This highly ranked firm has an opening for a licensed attorney with a love for litigation. The long-term contract / temporary Attorney will be based in Chicago, Illinois. If you want to be counseled by a reputable partner and further develop your skills, contact us to find out more about this opportunity.
- Analyze and summarize legal documents
-Managing cases independently
- Communicate with clients and opposing counsel
- Legal research and drafting of a wide range of legal documents
- Supporting attorneys and staff within the practice groups department
- Licensed attorney
- Solid understanding of Civil Litigation
- Able to handle multiple assignments, work well under pressure, and have the flexibility to assist the team in meeting client demands on accelerated schedules
- Must possess analytical, legal research and writing skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Excellent academic credentials and references
- Discovery experience
- Depositions experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction law is a plus
- Observant, accurate and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
If you are a self-starter, this could be a great opportunity for you to grow your legal career. This position includes a competitive base salary, bonus potential and benefits package. We're looking for someone who loves working in a strong team-oriented environment. If you think that sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Anyone who wants to get their career moving in the right direction should contact us today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.