HR Coordinator-Major Ave
- Coordinating all Recruitment & Selection activities (e.g. processing applications, updating recruitment activity spreadsheets, preparation of interview letters, and coordinating the scheduling of interviews, liaison with line managers and recruitment agencies regarding vacancies)
- Maintain HR and benefit files, both electronically and hardcopy. Enroll employees in benefits through the HRIS, process enrollment changes, create new employee HR and benefit file folders, file employment and benefit documents, remove terminated employee files, along with other related daily processing.
- Support HR Manager in educating employees and management on and enforcing company policies
- Make sure all health and safety regulations are followed
- Execute all employee termination procedures including advising employees on their rights and any benefits they are entitled to as well as processing any terminations
- Present any new or additional training materials to employees
- Foster positive employee relations and work to solve any employee issues that surface or are brought to your attention
- Make sure all employee records are filed correctly and kept confidential
- Abide by company enforced HR processes and current employment laws and regulations
- Support line managers in employee investigations with the HR Manager, and provide guidance to them by sitting in any union grievance meetings
- Prepare and process employee HRIS transaction such as new hires, terminations, promotions and other job changes.
- Administer service award program, prepare annual, monthly and quarterly data
- Responsible for the administration of FMLA/ADA leaves of absences
- Administer unemployment claim claims.
- Process and file verifications of employment and other legal documents.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 3 -5 years relevant experience in HR in a manufacturing setting
- Union and Labor Relations experience preferred
- Must be bilingual in Spanish and have the ability to read, write and speak in English and Spanish and/or Polish
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong skills using Microsoft Suite
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources or related field preferred
OSI Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that believes everyone has the right to be treated with dignity and respect. OSI does not discriminate on the basis of national origin, gender, race, color, religion, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on merit, qualifications and business needs. OSI participates in the E-Verify program.