Database Administrator 27098
One of the largest health insurers in the nation is focused on continuously building an industry-defining, world-class IT capability. Healthcare is forever evolving, especially due to emerging technologies, making this a great experience to add to your resume. Come join their winning team!
This contract role as a Database Administrator in Chicago, IL is responsible for physical database tables and design, works with system administrator and uses data dictionary software packages to ensure data integrity and security, recovers corrupted data, and eliminates data redundancy. This role is remote until a return to work is established.
• Physical database tables and design, works with system administrator and uses data dictionary software packages to ensure data integrity and security, recovers corrupted data and eliminates data redundancy.
• Uses tuning tools to improve database performance.
• Works with the application development teams, focusing on the back-end portion of data storage considerations and performance considerations for application systems being developed.
• DBA - Mainframe systems DBA
• Preferably with any Stored Procedure experience
Solving IT is pleased to offer a rich benefit plan to our W2 employees. We offer five health plan options and a PPO dental plan through Blue Cross Blue Shield, Term Life/AD&D Insurance, and 401(k) Savings Plan. Solving IT subsidizes the health and dental premium for the employee.
As you continue to develop your skills and experience, Solving IT will work with your changing preferences to match you with rewarding projects. Our unrivaled reputation for quality is demonstrated through our Inavero Best of Staffing award that was won due to the feedback from our own clients and candidates. We also love to socialize and have fun so we have regularly scheduled parties and events for you to unwind and network with fellow consultants.
Whether you are searching for your next challenge or just looking to stay on top of market trends, Solving IT is committed to help position you appropriately. By leveraging the latest market and compensation data available, you can rest assured that you are getting more than just an informed opinion. You are getting the Solving IT Experience.