Find A Wrench, LLC
Our client, Patrick Dealer Group, is one of Chicago’s largest automotive dealership groups representing nine different franchises. They carry domestic, import, and luxury franchises and nearly 1,000 used vehicles. The Patrick Dealer Group has been in business for over 100 and strives to not only be the best in sales and profitability but they strive to be the best in customer satisfaction.
As a Journeyman Automotive Technician, you’ll find the opportunities, resources, you need to grow and develop professionally. Their dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they’re devoted to your success and invest in your future.
As an Automotive Technician, you will be responsible for performing diagnosis, repairs, and maintenance work for customers and dealership vehicles. You’ll be the forefront of innovative automotive diagnostic technologies.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Receiving and carrying out Repair Orders as dispatched
- Performing diagnostic services and troubleshooting to determine repair needs
- Provide labor, time, and part estimates for repair services
- Preform high quality, and efficient repair service for various automotive systems, including engines, steering, suspension, brakes and air conditioning in accordance with Center and Factory standards
- Performing quality control checks for repaired vehicles to ensure repairs are complete
- Completing all required paperwork and documentation for repair service
- Maintain organized, clean work space and accounting for dealership and personal tools at all times
- Communicating directly and efficiently with Service Advisors and Parts Department Employees
- Participating in continual proprietary training/education programs to hone skills and develop expertise in industry leading automotive technologies and process
- Demonstrating behaviors consistent with Employers’ values in all interactions
You’re a passionate, skilled, and dedicated who is excited by the opportunity to work a variety of makes and models. You're highly self-motivated and detailed-oriented with solid organizational and time-management skills. You’re excited about innovative technologies and are devoted to fix it right the first time to provide the ultimate customer experience.
Requirements for the Automotive Technician:
- Great mechanical, electrical skills and computing skills
- Experience in an independent shop is a plus
- ASE’s certifications preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background, drug testing and have a clean driving record.