Salesforce CPQ Consultant
This role is remote but requires 50% travel with more during peak times.
- Hands on coding experience with Salesforce CPQ.
- Has done at lease 2 end to end complex Salesforce CPQ projects, preferably in the consulting/banking space.
- Experience leading requirements gathering, flows, processes, and some declarative development.
- Be able to translate client requirements into Salesforce CPQ configuration.
- Experience with Conga and docusign, as well as familiarity with advanced conga that's comes along with CPQ +
- Conga experience with renewals, amendments, products, price bundles, and advanced approval modules.
This company does NOT work with oracle CPQ, only Salesforce CPQ.