Reynolds Consumer Products Inc
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! We are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace environment in which individual differences are recognized, respected and appreciated.
At Reynolds Consumer Products, we provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you!
We currently have an opportunity for a Resin Consultant located at our headquarters in Lake Forest, IL.
As a Resin Consultant, you will function as the expert in assessing specs, processes and capex across multiple set-ups in a manufacturing setting. The ideal consultant has a strong background working with blown film, thermoforming, injection molding and profile extrusion.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Asess blown film, thermoforming and injection molding manufacturing processes across Reynold's business units and multiple domestic sites
- Review current resin specifications across PE, PP, PS & PET and identify alternative specifications to improve productivity, optimize costs and enhance RCP's product portfolio
- Recommend sustainable materials that fit RCP product applications, equipment and processes
- Survey the current state and propose capital investments and product re-engineering opportunities that drive process, material and product design improvements
- Holistically evaluate processing effectiveness. Document gaps and build business case to encourage change management
- Identify and quantify risks within the resin manufacturing process and draft contingency plans
- Provide ongoing expert technical engineering support to the plant technical resin teams
- Plan, oversee and evaluate resin trials that drive the businesses short and long-term strategic plans
- Engage with critical suppliers and key cross functional personnel across RCP to identify opportunities and to drive execution action plans
Ultimately, you will be responsible for contributing to the Reynolds Group packaging sourcing category teams in the development, communication and approval of sourcing strategies, collecting and providing business requirements and supply market information and supply practices.
You will love it here if…
- You are a strong and visionary leader who likes to help other succeed
- You thrive in fast paced environment and can successfully juggle multiple tasks at once
- You are collaborative and enjoy working with a dynamic team
- You pay great attention to detail, well organized and expert problem-solver
We need you to have:
- B.A. or B.S. degree preferably in Mechanical Engineering or Polymer Chemical Engineering
- 10+ years of professional experience in resin application development and technical service in a large multi-plant manufacturing organization.
- Strong hands-on resin materials and operations experience
- Advanced knowledge about new technology and equipment used in blown film die extrusion, bag conversion, profile/track extrusion, sheet extrusion, thermoforming and injection molding
Icing on the cake:
- MBA a Plus
- Experience in paper packaging
- Multiple language knowledge and multiple country experience
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available