Quality Control Auditor
Mastec Network Solutions
The Quality Control Auditor will perform video closeouts to meet customer standards with the highest level of integrity. As a Quality Control Auditor, you will responsible for ensuring all closeouts have zero failures or defects and complete in a timely manner.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job. This is a Remote Position.
- Complete video closeout audits within required timelines as outlined in the Stage Reporting
- Ensure there are zero defects on the video closeout audits to the customer
- Ensure all audits are completed within the timeline provided
- Work with both external and internal customers to provide education on audit findings and how to apply them to all sites
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting to the Quality Managers
- Ability to disseminate information to the Markets that is being supported
- Ability to work through customer documents and standards as changed
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
- Must have a high school graduate or GED equivalent and a minimum of 2 years of tower top installation, current and active tower climbing experience in the wireless industry
- Experience in managing individual or multiple wireless communication projects
- Able to effectively work independently
- Proficient computer skills with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Adobe PDF%26rsquo;s, and database systems
- Ability to complete closeouts with detailed and highlighted photos
- Travel as needed and willing to work nights and weekends
- Hold a valid driver%26rsquo;s license
- Pass extensive background check, criminal history and substance abuse testing
- Current certifications: ComTrain or equivalent, CPR, first aid, OSHA 30
- This is a Remote Position