Survey Crew Chief
I am partnered with a Heavy Civil Construction firm and they are looking to add a Survey Crew Chief to their growing team. An industry leader in quality infrastructure construction projects for private, commercial and government customers, the company is committed to being the first choice provider of construction solutions to the markets they serve.
What they have for you:
- A great culture, people, and environment
- Self promoting opportunities!
- Competitive compensation package- Paid health, dental and vision for the employee, PTO, sick time, paid holidays, and more!
What you will need:
- Associate degree in surveying, construction engineering, civil engineering, construction management, project management, or a related degree OR 4 years of experience in surveying or a related field
- Driver's license and willingness to travel to job sites
- Construction surveying experience
- Knowledge of heavy highway work
- Understanding of present-day surveying technology (GPS/UTS)
- Survey Technician Certification or willingness to acquire certification
** All Inquiries are Confidential **
For additional information on this opportunity contact Andrew Ogles @ 605-799-8141. Resumes can be confidentially sent to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.