Paid Search Manager- Ecommerce
Our client, located in the near Northern suburbs is seeking a Marketing Manager with Paid Search eCommerce experience. This position will oversee the client’s Marketplace (Amazon and EBay) channel and be a contributor of sales growth. This person will also manage at least 2 Marketing Specialists.
- Develop, analyze, create, and optimize large complex paid search marketing campaigns against sales goals and identify profitable expansion opportunities.
- Oversee the management of the Marketplace (Amazon / eBay) channel.
- Address and resolve urgent issues including performance notifications and suspensions. Buildout, manage, and optimize Sponsored Product Ad campaigns.
- Manage 2 direct reports and educate on team processes, reporting, platforms & interfaces of paid search partners, and implementation of campaign launches.
- Collaborate with all divisions to maximize results.
- Create analytical reports pertaining to campaign performance, provide recommendations to achieve strategic goals against KPIs, and present to senior management and cross-functional groups.
- Research paid search and marketplace trends and advancements to present to team.
- Project management and maintenance of test schedules to ensure tests are completed by set deadlines.
- Assist with development of budgeting, forecasting, and analysis of the overall channel performance.
- 5-7 years of experience working in Marketing
- 2+ years experience as a Marketing Manager with experience managing and developing strategy for paid search campaigns
- Experience managing 2 direct reports
- Knowledge of Digital Media Channels
- Review and effectively optimized assigned digital marketing campaigns against A/S targets.
- Plan and collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve shared strategic goals against set deadlines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- A competitive compensation plan and great benefits.
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- A Business Casual Work Environment, Comprehensive Health Benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) Program, Employee Referral Bonus, 401(k), Profit Sharing, Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Development Programs
About Digital People
Digital People is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Digital People is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.