Newly Weds® Foods
Programmer Analyst is responsible for the design, development, testing, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of new and existing applications.
- Design software and/or new procedures to incorporate recommendations into computer systems.
- Evaluate, recommend and implement additional software packages that improve efficiency or effectiveness of the functional business area.
- Design, develop, modify, maintain and implement programs for systems that support requirements of the end-users.
- Develop and maintain processing requirements and procedures.
- Develop and execute plan for installing new releases of application, system, and utility software.
- Maintain and execute application, system, and utility software security procedures.
- Maintain database and application integrity with respect to system modifications and procedures.
- Perform the role of a systems administrator.
- Support the system during off-hours/weekends in rotation with other members of the support team.
- Support IT Help desk for programming or system-related problems.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills and able to Debug RPG/CL Programs.
- Perform other duties or special projects as assigned.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of five years' experience with Warehouse Management, Inventory, Financial, and Order Management Systems.
- Strong communication, analytical abilities, organization skills, and general knowledge of Adobe applications, Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes.
Newly Weds Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Newly Weds Foods will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States without assistance or support from Newly Weds Foods. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.