Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Creative Financial Staffing
About the Company and Opportunity:
• A leading ecommerce distributor in the Healthcare industry, located in the Western Suburbs is looking for a progressive Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to join their expanding team. The FP&A will report to the CFO.
• This position will support the CFO with financial planning and analysis functions on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
• This position requires someone who wants to contribute to the organization by sharing ideas and process improvements.
• This is a highly visible role, working closely with leadership in the company and room for advancement.
• Offers excellent benefits, including, healthcare, advancement opportunities, and work/life balance
Overview of the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager:
• Prepare daily revenue forecasts and cash reporting.
• Prepare weekly cash forecasts
• Prepare monthly package for management and private equity owners
• Draft monthly, quarterly and annual MDA for to ownership and lenders, for management review. Provide input to BOD meeting presentations.
• Overall responsibility for the annual budget process (Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow).
• Responsible for monthly re-forecast of annual results.
• Perform revenue and gross profit analysis at the market, category and product levels.
• Monthly business segment P&L
• Product profitability and gross profit analyses
Preferred Qualifications for the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager:
• 2+ years' experience in financial analysis
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Finance
• Public Accounting experience but not a must
• Strong Excel and Access skills