Ref ID: 01330-0012024309
Classification: Financial Analyst
Compensation: $65000.00 to $85000.00 yearly
Robert Half is seeking a candidate with a thorough understanding of finance and strong communication skills for a Financial Analyst role. Interested in joining an exciting company and growing team? Responsibilities include conducting financial modeling on various financial products as well as measuring, analyzing, and forecasting performance in conjunction with operating plans, advising management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives, and preparing reports for management. This Financial Analyst role, which is a permanent employment opportunity, is located in the Northbrook, Illinois. Candidates with a background in forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management are encouraged to apply for this business partner role for an innovative team.
How you will make an impact
- Execute and monitor forecasting reports
- Collaborate with the Accounting team on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
- Survey performance to date and assess potential opportunities and risks
- Work alongside cross-functional partners in Accounting and Operations to see the proper execution of plans
- Understand and explain internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- Keep tabs on monthly and quarterly performance through the comparison of actuals versus expectations, ensuring that business partners handle their resources
- Drive P& L forecasting and Area/Segment-level Bookings on a weekly, quarterly and annual basis
- Enable effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and decision support
- Work with senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation, and prioritization
- Develop monthly reports to business partners on financial results and if any actions are required
- Flexible individuals comfortable with large amounts of information, and adept at managing expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and ability to build as well as deliver effective presentations
- 1+ years of experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- BA/BS degree in finance or a related field
- Go-to-market experience or experience
- Experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience is ideal, but not required
- Experience with financial data management processes & systems, e.g. Oracle/Hyperion/SAP Business Objects/SFDC/Tableau- Budget management experience
- Solid understanding of financial modeling
- Knowledge of cash forecasting
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.