Creative Financial Staffing
Our client, a stable manufacturing company, is seeking a controller. This position will have high exposure and report directly to the CFO.
- Oversee or be directly involved with daily accounting functions including, but not limited to, accounts receivable, cash applications, collections, accounts payable, and cost analysis.
- Assume responsibility for the enforcement and on-going monitoring of the credit policy
- Responsible for preparing and auditing of the monthly internal financial reports as well as the daily weekly, monthly reports required by the company's private equity owners.
- Strong emphasis on financial analysis support for cost center managers
- Participate in IT system development to improve various accounting and inventory functions
- Design and prepare or supervise the preparation of management reports as required.
- Participate in the administration of risk management.
- Manage the internal audit of accounting procedures.
- Participate in budget/forecast preparation, analysis, and variance reporting.
- Develop and monitor cost management reporting and auditing.
- Develop analytic tools for efficiency improvements in all company systems and procedures.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of continuous improvement and deliverable action plans.
- Oversee the company's annual external auditing and taxation processes.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
MBA or CPA is a major plus
10 to 15 years of overall experience
experience with a large public accounting firm is highly desired
Exposure to working with a private equity backed companies is a plus