Chief Operations Officer
Inspiring People - Impactful Experiences
If there was one common theme to describe what our employees get from a career with Envista Forensics, it's: An Experience. Envista prides itself on being One Company/One Team.
Forensic Consulting relies on scientific principles to investigate all types of failures impacting service, people, and business production- from minor to catastrophic. It's our job to analyze and determine why it happened.
The work you'll do as the Chief Operations Officer will directly impact our clients; serving as a strategic partner, leader, and visionary to ensure Envista has the proper operational resources and controls, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organization, increase operating efficiency and maintain financial strength.
At Envista, we believe innovation is one of the most important areas to consistently invest in. As the Chief Operations Officer, you will lead our business into the future using the most modern methodologies, and best practices to transform Envista into a highly efficient business that serves our customers and teammates worldwide. Your leadership will span across all our business, touching on all processes and influencing every customer we have.
We're looking for someone who:
- Is Passionate. You have a genuine passion to problem solve .
- Is motivated and cultivates innovation. You're driven to be the very best. You challenge yourself to grow and learn every day and are encouraged by other team members.
- Is collaborative. You're excited to work with others throughout a global organization to help foster a superior workplace and culture. You are constantly thinking of new ways to make Envista successful.
- Wants to make an impact to drive results. You're looking to do amazing work. You're all about helping our clients both internally and externally.
- Operate with integrity and instills trust. You always conduct yourself with honesty and operate ethically.
Your Area of Impact
- In conjunction with the Senior Leadership Team, define and communicate the organization's strategic plan globally.
- Analyze internal operations, identify areas of process enhancement, and collaborate with internal departments to achieve desired results.
- Ensure the design and implementation of a long-range strategy to maintain financial health and create sustainability in a time of growth and scaling.
- Maintain a constant awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, new industry developments, standards, and turn that awareness into solid business plans.
- Collaborate with the SLT to ensure financial management produces a desirable ROI revenue generation, expense control.
- Cultivate environment focused on innovation, continuous improvement and compliance with corporate policies and standards aimed at maximizing effectiveness and minimizing costs related to the day-to-day operations.
- Collaborate across teams on all M&A efforts, domestic and international, providing oversight to others (internal or external resources) during the due diligence and integrations processes.
- Ensure strategic objectives shaped at Executive Management level are translated into tactical business plans with mechanisms for key measurements in place to monitor progress.
- Propel capabilities of all teams under the COO to motivate, and inspire them, and leverage leadership skills to consistently exceed business expectations for core deliverables and business objectives.
- Minimum 15 years' experience in operations management, process improvement within a range of disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in senior leadership or management in a Consulting, Engineering, or Insurance setting.
- Strong knowledge of all areas related to company growth including Marketing, Sales, Finance, IT and People & Culture.
- Shares company vision and actively collaborates with others to create new possibilities.
- The conceptual skills to shape the organization to meet tomorrow's challenges.
- A proven results-oriented executive who can lead the business through a period of significant growth and transformation.
- Financial acumen to broadly balance resources and understand the financial implications and trade-offs of investments in every aspect of the business.
- A senior leader capable of, and oriented towards, managing a large, diverse, and operationally complex business to high levels of service, safety, and productivity.
- A talent steward in the organization, ensuring that the business attracts, retains, and motivates team members to deliver on current and future business needs, and to serve as viable successors to all critical positions.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, dynamic projects to meet scope, schedule, and budget targets.
- Proven ability to coordinate effectively with cross-functional, multi-cultural teams located around the world.
- Ability to build solid, trusting working relationships and positively manage change and conflict.
- Strong strategic planning and execution skills.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Teamwork, compassion, and respect toward others, in keeping with our 5 Guiding Principles, as well as integrity, accountability and adherence to standards of ethical behavior and professional conduct, and open and honest communication.
- International experience.
- Managing teams who are geographically dispersed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related field.
- Master's degree in business, or related field is preferred.
One Company/One Team is not just one of our 5 Guiding Principles, it's we how separate ourselves from our competitors. We learn together, we win together and through our team members voices, we bring certainty to an uncertain world.
At Envista Forensics, we recognize that our potential team members come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a role. We strive to reflect the communities and clients we serve to drive innovation, excellence, and meaningful work-We want you to bring your authentic self to Envista. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodations during the interview process.
Envista Forensics embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds and perspectives
Envista Forensics believes that Veterans arrive with not only translatable skills and technical expertise but in addition come with the intangibles; leadership and values that we believe align with our 5 Guiding Principles. Simply put, these qualities enable our success, so we encourage all Guardsmen, Reservists, and Veterans to consider Envista as their next career destination.