Food Maintenance Project Manager
Maintenance Project Manager
The Maintenance Project Manager will be responsible for food manufacturing, managing projects for distribution warehouses. Experience and knowledge in mechanical systems, energy management, HVAC, solar, industrial refrigeration etc..
This Maintenance Project Manager duties will include:
- Knowledge of design and engineering; lead teams resolving technical issues
- Create, track and review budgets, projects
- Optimize resources to accomplish goals and tasks
- 5 years of related work experience
- Knowledge of Ammonia and CO2 Industrial Refrigeration and PSM regulatory requirements
- Experience managing food manufacturing and/or distribution warehouse oriented projects
Demonstrating leadership skills as a Maintenance Project Manager using methods including workflow, layout, assembly, and production equipment. With a team player mentality to motivate, address, and compromise. Using these skills to problems solving with attention to detail. A Maintenance Project Manager will implement lean Six Sigma programs for benchmark safety.
Great Benefits - Apply Today
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.