Help at Home
Help at Home is still hiring in your community!
Help at Home is the nation’s leading provider of high-quality support, providing a gold standard of care to seniors and people with disabilities.
Right now, our clients need us more than ever. We are still hiring compassionate caregivers, and we are taking every precaution to protect our communities.
We commit to being transparent and open in our hiring process to ensure your health and safety. Our clients, caregivers and employees will always be our top priority.
Help at Home is seeking a Marketing Intern for our corporate office located in Chicago, IL but with remote work available. Reporting to the Marketing Lead, this person will assist the Marketing Department with social media, digital marketing, graphic design and other marketing initiatives. This is a part-time opportunity, working approximately 25 hours per week.
- Assist Marketing Lead with various marketing initiatives.
- Assist with developing copy for marketing content, including but not limited to blogs, newsletter articles, and social media content across all social platforms.
- Assist in compiling organizing and assessing weekly and monthly metrics, and post-performance campaigns on social media ad campaigns
- Graphic design/some video editing
- Candidate must be pursuing a Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field that requires internship credit.
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Time management skills and ability to work independently and respond to current and changing events in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- Strong social media background and knowledge of Google analytics
- Ability to research industry related topics to support blogs, whitepapers, and case studies
Powered by JazzHR