Recruiting Manager (Finance & Accounting)
JOB REQUISITIONRecruiting Manager (Finance & Accounting)
As a Recruiting Manager, your responsibilities will include developing and growing a client base and new business opportunities, introducing our services via video, telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of our services; recruiting, evaluating and placing finance and accounting professionals in full-time positions with our clients; delivering outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates; providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates; participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community.
A business related degree, ideally in finance or accounting. CPA and/or MBA a plus.
2+ years’ of experience in public/industry accounting/finance and/or successful permanent placement recruiting experience required.
Successful candidates will have a proven track record of success, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
The ability to leverage finance and accounting experience to manage and grow the business.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years, our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary; paid time off; group health, life and disability insurance; and retirement savings plans. Learn more at roberthalfbenefits.com/Resources.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
- OUTSTANDING CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP – We believe in an “Ethics First” philosophy, which means we are committed to social responsibility, promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace, and actively participating in communities where we live and work. Learn more by downloading Robert Half’s Corporate Citizenship Report at roberthalf.com/about-robert-half/corporate-responsibility.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
JOB LOCATIONIL CHICAGO