Associate Marketing Specialist
About the role
The Marketing and Brand Management department at HuFriedyGroup is a strategic business driver, implementing our company mission and vision across all marketing channels and brand touch-points. The Associate Marketing Specialist is a key member of this team. In this role, you will work on a variety of different projects such as product launches, promotions, brand initiatives, content campaigns, events and more. With each of these, you'll be responsible for developing, executing and measuring success. You'll work with our design team and marketing channel owners while also collaborating with cross-functional business stakeholders and outside vendors. Our business and product portfolio continue to grow, which means there are always new projects and exciting opportunities to work on!
What you will do
- Work alongside fellow marketers in the areas of: Planning, developing, producing, delivering and maintaining marketing materials and creative deliverables. Examples include but not limited to advertising, collateral, email, photography, packaging, catalogs and distributor programs.
- Assist in the management of campaign timelines, weekly status, and review/approval processes; support digital marketing efforts. *
- Prepare written materials including marketing copy, business communications, reports and presentation scripts.
- Serve as day-to-day contact to both internal Strategic Business Unit stakeholders as well as internal and external, cross-functional marketing team members *
- Contribute to analysis and development of marketing effectiveness dashboards of key performance indicators and return on investment analysis
- Identify key business trends and findings unique to the industry
- Maintain a close eye on customer trends to continue to innovate and improve on marketing programs and advertising initiatives
- Participate in yearly planning sessions. May present options and recommendations to Strategic Business Units
- Ensure accuracy in proofreading, proof approval and project bid process management*
- Use independent judgment to execute Marketing operating procedures
- Complete other duties as assigned
What we are looking for
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a related role
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or communications, or equivalent experience
- Ability to think creatively and deliver against business objectives
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, organization and attention to detail
- Ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines in a fast paced, changing environment
- Strong work ethic, highly responsive and dedicated to program results
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and take ownership of special projects
- Embraces change with creativity and innovation
- Computer proficiency in a Windows environment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) a must
- HTML skills desired
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite Products (Acrobat, Photoshop, InDesign) desired
* Duties and responsibilities considered to be essential functions of the position.**EEO/Affirmative Action Employer #CB
Who we are
HuFriedyGroup is the dental industry leader in infection prevention solutions, premium instrumentation, and service and support programs that help dental professionals be the best in practice. As the dental division of Cantel, HuFriedyGroup encompasses a vast array of brands and products, integrated together to deliver full service and support – a complete circle of protection – to dental practices around the globe. We are dedicated to employee engagement and development, diversity and inclusion, wellness, and social responsibility. Our core values and well-defined culture are evident in daily life at HuFriedyGroup and continue to shape the success of our business. Please visit us at www.hu-friedy.com