Sales and Pricing Analyst
The Sales & Pricing Analyst is responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of sales related data in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity. The development and tracking of key performance indictors will be critical to enhance the understanding of the business and to improve decision-making to drive improvements for sales and revenue generation.
The Sales & Pricing Analyst will create both standardized and custom reports, conduct quantitative product and sales analysis, provide support and assess future needs and data integrity.
The Sales & Pricing Analyst will also work closely with Marketing Managers to conduct competitive product analysis, market research and formulates best approach for the positioning of products.
- Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data in order to increase sales productivity
- Provide customized reporting and recommendations in support of ongoing business decisions
- Develop Dashboards and KPIs using analytic tools to present data that can be consumed rapidly by decision markers. Ensure current and future data are met to provide accurate decision support to the business
- Conduct analysis that defines the key products, customer segments, their potential and priority, and track their performance
- Collaborate with sales teams to conduct analysis that defines the key performance indicators for the sales force in the areas of targets, sales frequency plans, reach, and sales goals. Coordinate implementation with Incentive Compensation and be responsible for incentive payout calculation
- Track and monitor competitor products’ market movements and price changes. Create timely updates and reports to Management for changes in the marketplace.
- Assemble and analyze sales data pertinent to new products. Maintain performance dashboard, and track pricing offers & compliance