Jefferson Wells - a ManpowerGroup Company
Jefferson Wells is partnering with a banking industry client in the western Chicago Suburbs in identifying Mortgage Closers for a contract position. Note there is an excellent opportunity for these roles to convert to a permanent opportunity after six months contract.
These roles will focus on preparing closing packages for Conventional and FHA Bond Loans. The Loan Closers will conduct comprehensive reviews of all loan packages to ensure that loans are closed and dispursed according to policy.
Mortgage Closers are responsible for executing critical mortgage processes including closing mortgages, reviewing all documentation, etc. Incumbent will collaborate with title company, borrower and other pertinent parties to coordinate logistics of closing.
Requirements for Consideration:
- 2+ years previous Closing experience required. Extensive knowledge of real estate documentation requirements and the closing process
- Careful eye for detail
- Ability to manage workload and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Extensive knowledge of Conventional Loan Closing
- FHA Bond experience (loan closing) is nice to have
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Recent experience with mortgage origination systems
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Stellar teamwork and customer service skills
At Jefferson Wells, (www.jeffersonwells.com), we have built a reputation for results-driven, innovative workforce solutions that help companies create competitive advantage. From basic to complex, we custom tailor our services to fit our clients' needs from interim and permanent professional talent resourcing to complete project solutions in the areas of Finance/Accounting, Audit/Compliance, Tax, and Business Optimization. Our professionals provide specialized industry and technical experience and expertise to our clients, enabling them to accelerate their business performance. We serve clients, including Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies, from offices worldwide, leveraging the workforce capabilities of the Manpower Group.