Software Developer to Salesforce: Paid Training/FT Opportunity
Become a Salesforce Industries Developer - opportunity to work with a world-leading professional services firm
Ready for an awesome career in one of the most popular technologies on the market today? We're on the lookout for driven developers to cross-train into Salesforce, the world's fastest-growing CRM.
Salesforce predicts that by 2024 there will be an additional 4.2 million roles available in the Salesforce ecosystem, making Salesforce certified people one of the world's most sought-after professionals! Revolent fills the growing Salesforce skills gap by cross-training people to become Salesforce certified and placing them to work with our clients as Revolent consultants.
As one of only a few Trailhead Academy Authorized Training Providers in the US, we'll provide you with 12 weeks of paid Salesforce-specific training and certifications. You will then become a Revolent Consultant and work with our client's teams for a minimum 2-year period. After this, you may transfer to the client permanently or remain with Revolent, having gained the skills, knowledge, and practical experience needed to kickstart your lucrative career as a Salesforce Developer.
Our Salesforce Developer program is available to tech professionals who have experience with Object-Oriented Programming, and have completed at least one full software development lifecycle in a commercial setting. Salesforce experience is a bonus, but not essential, as we provide hands-on training from expert Salesforce trainers, to equip you with the certifications you'll need.
Following training, you'll work with one of the world's leading professional services brands as a Revolent Salesforce Developer, as part of their Salesforce Center of Excellence.
Day-to-day, your role could include designing, coding, developing and testing apps, working on websites, integrating Salesforce with other platforms and systems, creating customized Salesforce environments to fit business needs and much more.
Some travel may be required across the United States.
What we're looking for
- Experience of at least one complete software development lifecycle in a commercial setting
- Enthusiastic and passionate about starting your career in Salesforce
- Excellent communication and team-working skills
- Previous hands-on Salesforce experience is a plus but not mandatory
- Commitment to a minimum of two years working with us post training
- Experience working for an enterprise level organization is a plus
- Availability to start training in August 2021
What we offer
Alongside a competitive salary we will provide you with:
- Comprehensive paid Salesforce Developer training
- Funded Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification
- Funded Salesforce Administration Certification
- A professional development plan tailored to your career goals throughout your two year
journey with us
- Access to mentoring and support programs and networking opportunities
- Recognition for your achievements as a Revol
- The opportunity to work with some of the biggest Salesforce customers in the world
- Comprehensive benefits, including medical
Revolent specializes in creating Salesforce and AWS talent. We recruit, cross-train, place and develop talent for these ecosystems, fuelling the market with the next generation of certified professionals.
We are passionate about tackling the skills shortage and making a career in the cloud more accessible to a wider group of people, helping to create a more diverse workforce, not just for our clients but for the cloud sector overall.
Our Revols are the most important part of our business and we invest heavily in their professional development, helping to launch their careers in the cloud. We are also committed to giving back and support a diverse range of causes, all over the world, supporting our Revols to use their Salesforce and AWS skills to help charities who need them the most.
We are on an unstoppable journey of growth and are looking for people who want to go beyond with us on what will be an incredibly exciting talent revolution!
Find out more about us: Revolentgroup.com #LifeAtRevolent