Accounts Receivable Analyst 27090
One of the largest health insurers in the nation is focused on continuously building an industry-defining, world-class IT capability. Healthcare is forever evolving, especially due to emerging technologies, making this a great experience to add to your resume. Come join their winning team!
This contract role as an Accounts Receivable Analyst in Chicago, IL is responsible for keeping accounts in balance with up-to-date payments and administrative fees within the delinquency minimum threshold. This role is remote until a return to work is established.
• Responsible for keeping accounts in balance with up-to-date payments and administrative fees within delinquency minimum threshold. Interact with Groups, Account Executives, and Accountant Assistants for missing remittance, payments, payment mismatch, delinquencies, and balances that are out of balance.
• Provide documentation for monthly reconciliation for known issues as well as conduct account analysis.
• Review or complete annual member-to-member Audits and resolve outstanding balances.
• Analyst must multi-task, work in a fast pace environment, have advanced knowledge of Excel and strong analytical skills.
• Must be proficient and committed in these skills.
1) Team Work
2) Communication Skills - Verbal/Written
3) Time Management - Dependability, flexibility, work prioritization
4) Independent (self-managed) - taking ownership/initiative
5) AR knowledge Enhancement - Delinquency on SB accts, due diligence, following through to ensure resolution
6.) Advanced Excel skills, i.e. v-look-up/pivot tables.
• Has knowledge of commonly used Accounts Receivable concepts, practices and procedures.
• Degree or equivalent experience.
• Reports to Department Supervisor or Manager.
Solving IT is pleased to offer a rich benefit plan to our W2 employees. We offer five health plan options and a PPO dental plan through Blue Cross Blue Shield, Term Life/AD&D Insurance, and 401(k) Savings Plan. Solving IT subsidizes the health and dental premium for the employee.
As you continue to develop your skills and experience, Solving IT will work with your changing preferences to match you with rewarding projects. Our unrivaled reputation for quality is demonstrated through our Inavero Best of Staffing award that was won due to the feedback from our own clients and candidates. We also love to socialize and have fun so we have regularly scheduled parties and events for you to unwind and network with fellow consultants.
Whether you are searching for your next challenge or just looking to stay on top of market trends, Solving IT is committed to help position you appropriately. By leveraging the latest market and compensation data available, you can rest assured that you are getting more than just an informed opinion. You are getting the Solving IT Experience.