Staffmark is hiring for Warehouse Associate in Naperville, IL for a distribution company. If you are looking for a new warehouse position, Staffmark would like to talk to you!
Warehouse Associates Needed!
2nd shift: 5pm – 2am Monday - Friday
Pay: 16/hr weekly
Entry Level - Training provided
Automotive Warehouse environment
Loading and unloading Chrystler car parts.
- Steel toe boots
- must be able to lift up to 40lbs.
- stand for 8+ hours at a time
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate include:
• Process orders and prepare for shipment
• Troubleshoot and repair any mechanical failures
• Complete work orders and requests in a timely fashion
• Process product while maintaining quality control standards
• Adhere to safety policies and procedures
Qualifications for the Manufacturing Associate position include:
- Previous experience in warehouse, manufacturing other related fields
- Familiarity with warehouse procedures and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload in warehouse
What's next? How can you come work for Staffmark?
• Check out our website and APPLY Today at www.mystaffmark.com
• Call or text us 630-717-9191
• Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.