Desktop Support Analyst
Ref ID: 01300-0011892695
Classification: Desktop Support Analyst
Do you excel at explaining intricate technical information to the non-technical user? Are you most productive in an active and positive environment? Are you a driven individual? Robert Half has a Desktop Support Technician role with a company in the Banking industry that may be the position for you. We encourage you to apply to this position, if you are a motivated candidate with effective problem-solving abilities. This Desktop Support Analyst role is a long-term contract / temporary opportunity based in the Chicago, Illinois, area.
What you get to do every day:
- Support records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Maintain, analyze, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Offer computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Communicate regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Give support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Experience writing procedure manuals, user instructions, business correspondence, and general report writing
- Experience with Slack
- Single Sign-On experience
- Expert Knowledge of Mac OS X
- Adeptness in Zoom
- Demonstrated knowledge of conference room setup & cleanup
- Google Suite experience
- Desktop support or related experience
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.