RDC/LDC Distribution Associate IV/Lead
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets. Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, and Asia.
As a lead, this distribution associate provides work leadership and performs manual and clerical duties related to the shipment and receipt of materials, supplies, equipment and finished products. The person in this position must effectively coordinate teamwork activities
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Lead receipt of goods by verifying items against the record of shipment and inspecting condition.
- Reject damaged, excess or misdirected goods and route material to inspection, store or other destinations.
- Lead the selection, verification and packing for shipments according to specifications, equipment characteristics and transportation method.
- Check goods against shipping documents and authorizations. Verify product identification and quality.
- Record received and shipped items according to established procedures.
- Route materials, supplies and equipment to inspection or stock areas.
- Complete written and computerized documentation.
- Resolve inventory variances, tracking errors and a wide variety of other issues.
WE VALUE DIVERSITY
Here at Lennox, we believe that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Our goal is to build workplaces that reflect the communities where we live and work, support the growth and development of each team member as they strive to reach their full potential, and empower them to be their authentic selves. \u202fLennox is an equal opportunity employer.
Requires a high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires at least 5 years related experience. May require forklift certification. Thorough knowledge of shipping and receiving procedures including handling exceptions. Requires basic reading, writing and numerical ability. Strong verbal communication skills. Effectively coordinates team work activities. Valid driver’s license with good driving record may be required. Able to operate powered equipment such as forklift or hydraulic jack lift. Able to lift up to 50 pounds.