Ref ID: 01370-0011986855
Classification: Purchasing Agent
Compensation: $22.00 to $23.00 hourly
Job Description: Manages the production schedule and the administration of securing packaging and raw materials. Purchasing functions including new item setup, PO creation, receiving functions, vendor invoice matchup, tracking materials, entering production, scheduling, data interchange with customers and meeting misc. customer requirements.
- Provides the production schedule based on customer req
- Updated production reports and checks inventories of support items
- Arranges for packaging and raw material releases
- Monitors MRP Reports and follows up on critical material deliveries
- Handles all dept. paperwork flow and EDI interfaces with customers
- May be required to assist in inventory reconciliation
- Maintains all quality standards as specified
- Good written, verbal, and presentation skills.
-Ability to compute, analyze and apply all basic math concepts.
-Excellent time management
-Decision making problem solving
Top 3 Requirements:
- 3-5 years buying/planning required
- Min req Associates Degree
- Inventory Management or MRP experience
- Inhouse Software similar to JDE Edwards, Oracle (Client willing to train)
MS Excel, Purchasing Materials, Buyer, Planner, Inventory Management or MRP Experience
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.